Blog Archive

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Sunday's Motivational Push

Many times I ve being laughed at and mocked with many believing I'll amount to nothing.
Walking on the streets and i become a topic for discussion cos they see me as a failure.
But no, God has placed in me great amount of greatness and for each level of challenges,
He opens my eyes of wisdom to be lifted to the next. Even when I failed, the lessons learnt are blessings in disguise.

From a nobody, I became one of the top in my area of profession  with several nominations and awards as Best TV Presenter, Best TV Programme etc...
Many youths look up to me one way or the other and it humbles me.
This feat marvels me cos I prayed for it, and with God's wisdom and hard work I got here. (Yes I try as much as I can not to allow it get into my head 😊.)

With every new levels are new devil's and as usual, mockers are at it again.
My prayers and wishes now are so big that I'm frightened sometimes when I think of it.
This time I'm more knowledgeable about God's promises so I push my request to the extreme knowing He can do exceedingly and abundantly above all I ask.
I just look at my haters and mockers and laugh cos I'm a work in progress in God's Hands.

So if you feel dejected and rejected, mocked and laughed at, I say, be of good courage, cheer up and look up to the hills from where your help will come from. Your help will come from God so fix your attention on Him through His son Christ Jesus.
Truth is, It's really a good thing for you to be mocked so that when you are elevated they will see Gods glory on your life.
Hold on and hold out. If He did it before, He will do it again, He's still in the business of touching lives.... Selah

@ Iamteddieb

0 on: "Sunday's Motivational Push"