Blog Archive

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Daniel Wilson

Growing up back then in AJ, Lagos I couldn't stop loving the tunes from this maestro called Daniel Wilson.
From Mr Ragamuffin to Abortion to Bad Boy etc I was truly inspired by him, in fact the song My Empress was inspired by him.

I won't forget the day I was with Konboye Sinclair (Pupa K) at his studio in Woji, PH when Daniel Wilson came visiting. Puka K played the very first version of the song My Empress for him and boy was he impressed. Got good words of encouragement from him and a thumbs up for a good job.

That encouragement was a zest and boost to me, considering the fact that it came from the Mr Ragamuffin himself. Today he's a year older so I take out time to wish this genius and Nigeria music legend Daniel Wilson a Happy Birthday.
Many happy returns Sir.

@ iamteddieb

0 on: "Happy Birthday Daniel Wilson"