Blog Archive

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Comedian Jedi's wife Olajumoke shares beautiful baby bump photo


Nigerian Comedian Jedi and his wife Olajumoke welcomed their first child, a baby girl few weeks ago. Taking to Instagram earlier today, the new mum posted a lovely throwback photo which shows her cradling her baby bump, writing; 

"God has been good to me...in more ways than I can count!" she gushed. "He's seen me through it all..from pregnancy to delivery...I have had it soooooo goood!! Arugbo Ojo, adagba maparo oye, ogbe inu wundia Sola, ogbagba ti n gba alailara I'm grateful for my blessings and my heart is full of thanks!! Thank you for blessing me with a fantastic family and beautiful friends.. To the best husband in the universe, @comedyjedi you are the real #MVP I'm blessed with you...thanks for your patience and support and your unconditional love😘 you still remain the best thing that has happened to me (besides Oluwatamilore of cos 😜) love you like there's no tomorrow 📸 by the amazing @yincaodufuye thank you so much sis!! #


Follow on Facebook @iamteddieb

0 on: "Comedian Jedi's wife Olajumoke shares beautiful baby bump photo"